- Use a mind map tool or app to see your event at a glance. Some tools to check out--mindjet.com, mindmeister.com and mindnode.com
- Put the event and its date in the center and the primary elements of the event as spokes from the hub.
- Add details by including more info to each spoke.
- Use your mind map as a working vision board by adding photos, screen shots, links and videos.
- Attend your event twice! Visualize and attend it once in your mind with your mind map and again on the day of the event!
Mind Mapping Your Next Event: Check out this video for 5 Tips to Mind Map Events!
Donna Duffy & Pat Howes
Pat and I started Memorable Milestones Event Planning a few years ago. We met when my family returned from life in the Middle East. Pat re-patriated me to American life. We became fast friends with common interests and similar backgrounds. A few years of hosting events together, not to mention all we had each done on our own, gave us the courage to step out and start our event and travel planning company. Since then we have also started two other companies; Academic Connections Tutoring and 3E Marketing Solutions. We have enjoyed working with all of our clients throughout Delaware and Maryland's Eastern Shore.