- Scrapbooking--gather up your summer vacation photos and start working on your scrapbook pages. You can make photo books and calendars for gifts or for yourself.
- Board Games--pull out old favorites like chess, checkers, Monopoly and Scrabble. make some hot cocoa and enjoy time in a little healthy competition.
- Movie Night--break out the popcorn and find a great movie to enjoy together.
- Baking--this is a wonderful time of year to use fun ingredients like pumpkin, cranberries, ginger and cloves. Fill your home with the scents of Autumn.
- Holiday Gift and Card List--make your list and check it twice! Make out your holiday shopping list. Buy what you can online before you hit the mall. Consider sending Thanksgiving cards this year to let your friends and family know just how grateful you are for them!
Earlier evenings and colder temperatures, give us the opportunity to spend time with family and friends, regroup and get ready for the holidays. Here are a few fun and relaxing things to do in the chilly Autumn evenings.
Donna Duffy & Pat Howes
Pat and I started Memorable Milestones Event Planning a few years ago. We met when my family returned from life in the Middle East. Pat re-patriated me to American life. We became fast friends with common interests and similar backgrounds. A few years of hosting events together, not to mention all we had each done on our own, gave us the courage to step out and start our event and travel planning company. Since then we have also started two other companies; Academic Connections Tutoring and 3E Marketing Solutions. We have enjoyed working with all of our clients throughout Delaware and Maryland's Eastern Shore.