- A snowflake wreath made out of popsickle sticks is an inexpensive way to make a statement right at the door. http://pinterest.com/pin/158751955586587865/
- Scrapbooking Paper folded into a cone to make table top decor for the holidays or any occasion to match your color scheme. http://pinterest.com/pin/158751955586587618/
- Check out these glittered berry mini wreaths for decor or place cards for holiday dinners! http://pinterest.com/pin/158751955586587627/
- Don't throw away your old christmas bulbs! Pop them into some styrofoam balls and you now have holiday decor! http://ow.ly/fT7vK
- Garland can make a great photobooth backdrop for those holiday party photos! http://ow.ly/fT7Gc
Donna Duffy & Pat Howes
Pat and I started Memorable Milestones Event Planning a few years ago. We met when my family returned from life in the Middle East. Pat re-patriated me to American life. We became fast friends with common interests and similar backgrounds. A few years of hosting events together, not to mention all we had each done on our own, gave us the courage to step out and start our event and travel planning company. Since then we have also started two other companies; Academic Connections Tutoring and 3E Marketing Solutions. We have enjoyed working with all of our clients throughout Delaware and Maryland's Eastern Shore.