- Spiritual Retreat: Treat yourself to a getaway for your soul. Check out this Retreat Finder to pick the retreat that best fits your needs. http://ow.ly/e4Sak
- Retreats and Getaways: Business Retreat: Check out Holiday Inn Express in Bethany Beach for your next business retreat. http://ow.ly/e4ShZ
- Girlfriend Getaway: Try something new—Kayaking, rappelling, scrap booking, bird watching, hiking, biking, karaoke, eat sushi, line dancing—anything. It really doesn’t matter. Just do something together that makes you take a step forward as a group. http://ow.ly/e4Syu
- Personal Retreats: Fall is a great time to take a personal retreat. What will you need? Time to yourself even if it's just a few hours. You an stay home and unplug from technology and tasks or head out to a park, cafe or a couple of days away. The point is to take time to reflect, recharge, refocus and relax. So grab your calendar and schedule it in because is a great time to take a personal retreat.
- Weekend getaways: You don't have to really go far away to get away. There are great places nearby where you can spend a couple of days to either unwind and relax or step out for some fun and adventure. Just be sure to take a fall weekend away before the busyness of the holiday season is upon you.
Donna Duffy & Pat Howes
Pat and I started Memorable Milestones Event Planning a few years ago. We met when my family returned from life in the Middle East. Pat re-patriated me to American life. We became fast friends with common interests and similar backgrounds. A few years of hosting events together, not to mention all we had each done on our own, gave us the courage to step out and start our event and travel planning company. Since then we have also started two other companies; Academic Connections Tutoring and 3E Marketing Solutions. We have enjoyed working with all of our clients throughout Delaware and Maryland's Eastern Shore.